Currently Available Positions
e-Discovery Data Processing & Hosting Analyst
Opportunity to work with an established Litigation Support (20 year business history) vendor that is poised for growth. Work in a recently remodeled, modern work space with industry leading tools and a group of smart, hardworking, individuals.
- Assist clients (Attorneys and e-Discovery staff) with the functional elements of database review including advanced searching techniques, technical support (i.e., software troubleshooting), basic and advanced document review training, and other (often urgent) user related requests.
- Maintain a deep understanding of hosting platform features, , and understand how those features can be creatively applied to provide better experiences for clients.
- Proactively track and educate clients on application changes and enhancements as version updates, patches and upgrades occur.
- Facilitate support calls and build relationships with software vendors to troubleshoot performance issues.
- Contribute to knowledge base, documenting issues and solutions.
- Communicate verbally and written in a positive, friendly, and professional manner when interacting with clients, vendors, and co-workers.
eDiscovery & Data Base Management
- Create, develop and document project workflows based on unique data specifications and client goals and objectives.
- Perform quality analysis and report on data received from third parties
- Process electronic data using Law Pre-Discovery
- Import and export data into databases based on client specifications
- Execute document productions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Thorough knowledge of e-Discovery processing, preferably with Law Pre-Discovery
- iCONECT nXT and Xera experience desired (or knowledge of similar review platform i.e. Relativity, Clearwell, Summation, Concordance)
- Understanding of Litigation Support fundamentals — electronic file types, email containers, image formats, OCR, load files etc….
- Ability to structure complex searches using DT Search
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure and meet hard deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be available to work extended hours, including evenings and/or weekends as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- SQL skills and knowledge a plus.
- Possess an innate interest in solving new problems and constantly learning / improving
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the legal industry (preferably vendor)